Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let's try again...I mean it!

Well, here I am! I am really going to try this again. I can't figure out this blogspot! I want to change the background and the layout, but don't know how without deleting the entire thing! I also want to add pics, but don't know how! Can anyone help me?!?

Let's see...where to begin? We have a new kid! Micah Jose is 4 months now and just growing by the second! He's such a delightful baby and we are VERY blessed to have him. I always joke that we were owed a good baby after Emma. She was not a happy  baby, but she is becoming such a joyful child. She is very funny. Isaac is now in the 1st grade! Shocking I know! Homeschool is going well. I'm surprised at how great he has done! Homeschooling is a true test of faith...and patience. I often can't see that he is learning anything...and then it just all clicks for him one day! What a wonderful feeling that is! Hannah is 4 now and growing like a weed! She is really into the princesses now! Belle is her fave!

As for Zach and I...we are the same. Boring, huh? I am learning how to do more and more of the 'homemaker' thing. I'm making more stuff out of the wheat I grind and really enjoying that process! We've made a lot of changes this past year. I hope to share those in due time!

As for now, if anyone can help me learn how to do the blog format, I would be grateful!! We will be heading to TX in 2 weeks!! We are flying...yes all 6 of us! Pray that we all land with our sanity and no sickness!!

No comments: